this weekend we got a little taste of spring. it was so fun to see all the neighbors out of their houses and playing outside. we took the kids to the park and got some sunshine. it was really fun! Chris accomplished some of my "hunny-do list" for me. we are slowly getting organized so there is as much order in the house as possible when we experience 4 kids under kindergarten.
for a surprise, I rented high school musical 3 to watch with anzlie because she has been very attention seeking lately and acting out a lot. I figured it was time for special time with anzlie. I didnt know if she would be that into it but she watched it the entire weekend. everytime she saw sharpay she beamed and said, "that is so me!" chris and I immediately looked at each other with a panicked look. we're in trouble Im afraid. she's a diva in training. later into the movie troy and gabriella kiss. she looked at us all giggly and we said, gross! she said it's not gross-it's cute. then we were worried for that. she is going to keep us on our toes for sure. all I can say is that I am glad that baby number 4 is a boy to even things out a little around here. Landon wakes up every morning and does his push-ups with daddy and after school he dips into the superhero world and gets his costumes on for the rest of the day. he outgrew the phase where he was wanting to wear princess dress-ups and high heels for sure. he's all boy now.
Chris got called to sunbeams. He is so patient with kids but it was funny to see how exhausted he was when church was over! Landon gave his first talk and he was so proud of himself. it s times like these that make you realize how much you love your kids and love watching them hit milestones in life. sunday I had to play prelude at church and then for the choir number, and then two hours of primary piano, and then playing foran hour of choir after church. my tailbone was in heaven when I finally got home and rested. We went to my aunts for dinner and had so much fun thanks again for having us over.
9 comments:
SOunds like a fun weekend. I can't imagine sitting that long playing the piano and being prego!! the girls look so cute in their matching dresses! That's so fun for Chris to have a little man to work out with :)
Hey Tiffany- I just found your blog! It'll be fun to read!
Wow, the kids are so cute and I'm missing you guys so much!!!! You guys have to move back to Arizona,it's time don't you think? I love you so much!!!!! Mom
Hey Tiffany! It's been a loooong time. Looks like you are well and happy and your family is so cute. I love reading your blog. You'll have to email me your info so I can invite you to view mine.
Oh dear, you got her started on the HSM craze ! I have never seen it, but I have heard it's a good movie. And you look adorable : ) What a cute belly you have !
You are the cutest and sexiest prego lady I'm ever met. Seriously, that's what the Movie Stars look like...not what regular people look like. How do you do it? I CAN'T WAIT TO VISIT!!!! Woo hoo!
Super cute blog! Glad you found mine!
Anzlie make me LOL. She is soooo grown up in her lil 5 yearold body. Can't wait to see you all again
I didn't know you were having a BOY! How fun!!! So exciting! You are good at keeping up on your blog! Cute pictures on the header there! Yeah, you will have your hands full with Anzlie from what I see in her K class. :)
Post a Comment