Thursday, April 24, 2008

girls night!





I had such a blast last night with you girls! thanks for throwing a girls night together before I left. I really appreciate it. This particular night we treated ourselves at the MELTING POT! I was so excited!5 out fo the 7 of our party were pregnant and ready to pop so I had to take a picture. For all of you who think it is way too expensive my total bill including gratuity was 8.64 I only ordered dessert and it was worth it! I went to town people! when they brought the chocolate out I was in "nobody bother me mode" Thanks for the wonderful going away party girls.

12 comments:

Adele said...

Nates brother is getting married next Friday. So we will be there for that. We would love to stay at your house, but we have to stay at my mother-in-laws. Its easier that way; then we don't have to deal with the drama, and her having a melt down and say we don't love her because we didn't stay at her house. Even though she doesn't have any room! Can you tell I am excited about it. I really should have a better attitude. But thank you for the offer. Have fun in LA. Wish we could visit you there, but after this trip, its getting a little too close to my due date. Hopefully he will come a little early! I am so tired of being pregnant. Talk to you later

Stacy said...

I've been waiting for this post! It was so fun. I'm stealing your pictures for my blog.
As soon as you get back from Cali, let's go again!

Kristen said...

Looks like you had fun. We're sad to see you go but hope you have a great time! Thanks for being such a sweetheart!

daveandlisa said...

It's nice to see who my replacements are. Thanks for showing that. Just kidding. I'm just copying what you said on my blog. :-) I'm glad that you had a little going away party. How fun. I've never been to the melting pot, but have heard it is really good. I hope you guys have a safe drive to L.A. Call me when you get there.

Megs said...

So I am finally being a good friend and leaving a comment! I love being able to look at your pictures. Your kids look amazing! So I am slowly trying to become an avid blogger but you are going to have to be patient:) As soon as I get wedding pics I will make sure and post them!! It couldn't have gone better! The whole day was perfect! Also I changed my blog address to megandchad.blogspot:)
Hope you and your family are good!!

Megs said...

Am I assuming right that you are moving away from Utah?? You had a going away party??

Natalie said...

Aren't you glad you're moving to California in time for wildfire evacuations?! Let us know if that affected you guys' move at all! I'm so worried! Love you guys. xoxo

Kris said...

Hey Tiff- That night was a great night to get to hang out before you left. How is Cali? Are you settled in yet? Did you get to church, even though you probably got in to Cali around 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning.
Hope all is well!

Dee said...

What a bummer that I missed girls night AND your birthday! I've been such an absent loser! I hate that I wasn't there. I sure hope I'll be at your welcome back party! :)

Trina said...

Tiff-

where are you moving and why?
Looks like a fun girls night!

Ashley Harris said...

Wait I'm so lost - California?! How fun! I hope you are well and feeling great. And oh, I'm so jealous about the Melting Pot! I've wanted Matt to take me there for like 6 years! Maybe it will happen sometime in the next 6 years!

Maren said...

how fun! i wish i had a few close girlfriends that i could do this with. its my own fault. oh well.