Last night I found Landon asleep in a box. He even had a sleeping bag in there and a teddy bear. I was thinking man, I should really set up his bed soon!
I LOVE moments like these!! We found Maia in the top of a bin of blankets asleep the other day but we accidentally woke her up before we could grab the camera...
Wow! You've posted a ton :) The pics from the first day of school are so cute - don't worry you aren't the only mom who hasn't been perfectly ready for those first day moments - I'm sorry about your Grandma and am so thankful we have the Gospel and knowledge that we do - how is the new house? How are you feeling? We love and pray for you guys!!!
That is so cute! And wow! Those were a lot of posts! I really admire how well you are keeping up your blog - good job preserving family memories! Did you know that there are companies that will print your blog into a bound book that you can keep forever? I thought that was pretty cool. Good to hear from you! Are you in a new house? Where?
That one last reunion with your brother made me cry! But what a great mission!! Okay I'm dying over your son in this box...seriously?? That is hilarious. I love it. Makes me think back to the time Brody fell to sleep in his bottom dresser drawer. Are you prego with your 4th??? When are you due??
I love it! And ANZLIE she is hillarious. I love her and all the funny things she says. Did you tell her no kissing till she was 16 or 20. Thanks for the laughs.
7 comments:
I LOVE moments like these!! We found Maia in the top of a bin of blankets asleep the other day but we accidentally woke her up before we could grab the camera...
Hilarious! So dang cute.
Wow! You've posted a ton :) The pics from the first day of school are so cute - don't worry you aren't the only mom who hasn't been perfectly ready for those first day moments - I'm sorry about your Grandma and am so thankful we have the Gospel and knowledge that we do - how is the new house? How are you feeling? We love and pray for you guys!!!
That is so cute! And wow! Those were a lot of posts! I really admire how well you are keeping up your blog - good job preserving family memories! Did you know that there are companies that will print your blog into a bound book that you can keep forever? I thought that was pretty cool. Good to hear from you! Are you in a new house? Where?
That one last reunion with your brother made me cry! But what a great mission!!
Okay I'm dying over your son in this box...seriously?? That is hilarious. I love it. Makes me think back to the time Brody fell to sleep in his bottom dresser drawer. Are you prego with your 4th??? When are you due??
I love it! And ANZLIE she is hillarious. I love her and all the funny things she says. Did you tell her no kissing till she was 16 or 20. Thanks for the laughs.
hey, i tried to find it but didn't...what was that crazy rash that landon had? what month were you posting that?
Post a Comment