Sunday, September 14, 2008

first day of school pics




I always wondered why so many people stop blogging completely when they get pregnant. if they're anything like me right now I understand completely. I have been so very sick these past few weeks that I had no energy to sit up and post so I am playing catch up now since I am attempting to use this as a family journal. The first day of school was very disorganized for us. we were still living 45 minutes away from my kids school and everything was packed away. It saddened me to go to school and see all the parents with their camcorders and their childrens hair perfectly combed and documenting every moment of the first day of school. I was lucky just to make ot there to be honest. So, if you see me at school with my camcorder a month after school starts its because I finally got my act together and I am ready to be a good parent! Anzlie loved the first day. she made a lot of friends and she wanted to ride the bus so bad that she was so disappointed when I got there to pick her up. She is so independent. I am a proud parent indeed! Landon s was in for a shock. He said he didnt understand why his teacher wont color for him or write his letters for him oh, and why he has to be quiet so much??? I laughed, but I am happy to report he now colors his own papers. this is a small thing but getting landon to become independent is literally pulling teeth.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

What super cuties!

Stacy said...

Where is Landon going to preschool?