Landon requested that his dad take him this time so I told Chris to take some pictures and I realized I didnt have very many pictures with chris in them since we dont see him too often. Landon had a hard time with the IV this time poor kid. He's reacting well to the plasma infusions but he still has some things we are figuring out. The treatment takes about 5 hours, but he is doing good.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Landons second IVIG treatment.
Landon requested that his dad take him this time so I told Chris to take some pictures and I realized I didnt have very many pictures with chris in them since we dont see him too often. Landon had a hard time with the IV this time poor kid. He's reacting well to the plasma infusions but he still has some things we are figuring out. The treatment takes about 5 hours, but he is doing good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll have to show these to Alex...thanks hon!
Post a Comment