Thursday, November 20, 2008

baby knox

I don't have much to post right now, but I can breath a sigh of relief. the baby results came back healthy. I tested for down syndrome, spina bifida and some other disorders, but everything looked good. I find out the gender tuesday so stay tuned...
chris has never been so determined to name our baby. We do not agree on this issue so the fun begins. he wants to name him warner knox. I had others already in mind. I'm sure everyone has these issues so we'll see what happens.

10 comments:

daveandlisa said...

Tiff you've got to take control of this situation. Men should never be allowed to name a baby. They should only have veto power and even that is limited. :-) Well whatever you guys name him/her I'm sure you'll have an absolutely beautiful baby as you always do. Also, I know I suck, but do you still need those clothes for Sierra? I have jeans, winter coat, the vest coat, some shirts, more long socks, etc... Just let me know. I feel bad for not getting it to you sooner. I even have some stuff for Landon I'm sure he'll love. Spiderman pajamas in particular!

Kami Milliron said...

I had no idea you were at risk for any of those, I am so happy they came back normal. I can relate to that being such a relief. Although the Neonatal Specialist thinks our little Girl HAS to have Downs since she has all the markers for it. So that has been stressful.

Um, you have had THREE Kids ! I think YOU get to name the next one : ) Tell your Hubby that when he delivers a Baby, he can name it !

Emily Widdison said...

I'm happy to hear your baby is healthy! Can't wait to find out if you are having a girl or a little "Warner" Um, work on that okay? I'm sure you can use your persuasive skills...my opinion? The mom always get to name the baby. Dad can have some suggestions, and some veto power, but no overriding power, WHATSOEVER! But that is just how we do it.:)

Adele said...

Glad to hear everything is okay, I didn't know you had tested postive for those things. Can't wait to hear what you are having. I hope you are getting over filling really yucky.

Emily Widdison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Widdison said...

My brother chose a name...Cedric!

We should totally get together. How about sometime the first week in December? I have a doc. appointment on the 2nd in the morning and Isaac has preschool MWF 11-1 and T, TH, 9:30-11:30. You guys should come over here and mess the place up, the boys love having friends over. Just let me know, you can come over for lunch with the kiddos during the day but sometime we still need to have you over for dinner.

Sarah Bowen said...

Hey Tiffany! Glad that you found us. Your blog is way cute too! Yes we moved from Tulsa Oklahoma to Georgia. We are in the Alpharetta area. Clay was offered a job with McKesson when they moved the Gilbert office over here. So he is now the EDI Support manager. Kind of stresful, but he is enjoying it. What is Chris doing now?

Jason, Casey and Zuri Coutts said...

I'm telling you CASEY KNOX sounds really good! lol! Glad to hear that there are no problems with the little one. Hope you are doing well,...let me know what days you guys want to come visit:)

Jason, Casey and Zuri Coutts said...

I'm telling you CASEY KNOX sounds really good! lol! Glad to hear that there are no problems with the little one. Hope you are doing well,...let me know what days you guys want to come visit:)

ashley said...

i can definitely help you out with a new background... let me know what you are wanting!