so I'm a little behind on my posting. We have had some fun times lately but I dont have many photos to show for it. The other night we went bowling for family night. Chris and I have never been bowling together in our whole seven years! the kids had so much fun and Landon totally loved the fact that the boys won and the girls lost! I think even 5 months pregnant throws your gravitiy off because I couldn't keep my balance or my ball out of the gutter. I couldn't figure out why the kiddie ball seemed so heavy. I broke my thumb nail entirely off and its taken weeks to heal.Not cool! we had a good time and the kids keep talking about it. A last little tip from me...just because you're an amazing bowler on the wii, doesn't mean you know what your doing in the actual alley. (I was disappointed myself.)
Saturday, December 20, 2008
family fun
so I'm a little behind on my posting. We have had some fun times lately but I dont have many photos to show for it. The other night we went bowling for family night. Chris and I have never been bowling together in our whole seven years! the kids had so much fun and Landon totally loved the fact that the boys won and the girls lost! I think even 5 months pregnant throws your gravitiy off because I couldn't keep my balance or my ball out of the gutter. I couldn't figure out why the kiddie ball seemed so heavy. I broke my thumb nail entirely off and its taken weeks to heal.Not cool! we had a good time and the kids keep talking about it. A last little tip from me...just because you're an amazing bowler on the wii, doesn't mean you know what your doing in the actual alley. (I was disappointed myself.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So fun to go bowling as a family. We have yet to go...thank heavens for the Wii :)
Post a Comment