My sweet little angel still takes a nap everyday and I have to put her in my room because we haven't bought her a new bed yet. anyway, I laid down with her and as soon as she thinks I m asleep I watch her sneak out. this day, she did reverse psychology. she pretended to sleep and then when I left the room this is what she did. my purse was empty 40 unwrapped pieces of gum. good thing it was a kind she didnt care for. and of course everything else she could get into. Now I am not so easily fooled!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
terrible two's (almost)
My sweet little angel still takes a nap everyday and I have to put her in my room because we haven't bought her a new bed yet. anyway, I laid down with her and as soon as she thinks I m asleep I watch her sneak out. this day, she did reverse psychology. she pretended to sleep and then when I left the room this is what she did. my purse was empty 40 unwrapped pieces of gum. good thing it was a kind she didnt care for. and of course everything else she could get into. Now I am not so easily fooled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have the same experience with Porter! He thinks he is so smooth sliding out of the bed when all it does is get me upset and him in trouble...
So hilarious!! My little girl does the same thing - she is quite the little rascal, but adorable!! :)
Post a Comment