Tuesday, December 23, 2008
funny story
so landon and anzlie were finishing dinner and their tummy's were full. Anzlie lifeted her shirt and said, "mom! look how big my baby is!" so of course, Landon lifted his shirt and said, "look how big my baby is." Anzlie quickly snapped back saying, "landon! boys can't have babies!" NOW FOR THE FUNNY PART: I had the tv on the discovery health channel and at the exact same moment there stood the world's pregnant man. we all heard about him a few months ago. he was on the oprah show and discovery health is doing a documentary on him. I wasnt watching it, it came on after the program I was watching and I had to laugh when anzlie looked over and saw this man fully pregnant on the tv screen. She just stopped and said, "uh, mom??" and then all the questions! kind of funny timing and Landon was like, "see anzlie, boys can have babies too." that was a teaching moment where I had to choose my words wisely. Just thought I'd share. I love reading your funny stories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can just hear Landon beeming because he was right. So funy. Wish I could have been there for the explanation.
Hope everyone had a happy birthday. Be safe in that snow and Merry Christmas sweetie!
Just one more reason to make me really irritated that they're making such a big deal about this "man" having a baby. Why doesn't anybody realize that HE'S NOT REALLY A MAN?!?!?!? It's a girl having a baby that wants to be a man. Nothing newsworthy about that at all. And certainly complicates things when you have to explain it to your kids. Is anyone not as annoyed as I am that they're making a big deal of nothing?
Wow, yeah, what DID you tell them?
Post a Comment