we were in south jordan the other day and they were selling puppies for almost nothing on the side of the road in fron tof petsmart and we had a really hard time resisiting so, we didnt! I think I am totally nuts right now for allowing this. the kids are in heaven though and those smiles make it a lot easier to bear with it. she is very cuddly. she is a black lab/blue healer mix. she is 7 weeks old but she will be very small so so I was happy about that. I hate when dogs are too big. here are some pictures of her and her first bath.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
meet Ruby
we were in south jordan the other day and they were selling puppies for almost nothing on the side of the road in fron tof petsmart and we had a really hard time resisiting so, we didnt! I think I am totally nuts right now for allowing this. the kids are in heaven though and those smiles make it a lot easier to bear with it. she is very cuddly. she is a black lab/blue healer mix. she is 7 weeks old but she will be very small so so I was happy about that. I hate when dogs are too big. here are some pictures of her and her first bath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Awwwwwwwww..........and so on.
That is a really cute puppy, but you are right - you are totally nuts!!!
Again, a similarity: I was about 6 months pregnant with this 4th child and we bought our boxer puppy who was 7 weeks old. Too funny!
So cute- and so much fun for the kids! I am glad we live in a rental where pets are not allowed- or I would TOTALLY have been in your shoes many times in the past couple years... I agree- you MUST be nuts. But at least it is in a good way!
I love her. She looks preciouse. I am soo excited for the knox fam!
Yea- so today Matt sent me a picture of a puppy someone is giving away. SO hard to say no! Luckily we CANNOT have pets!
hey tiff! how are you guys doing? you haven't left me a comment in a long long time! you forgot about your favorite soccer player rumsey...haha just kidding! well your pictures are all soo cute, that puppy is adorable! write back soon! ~Rachel Rumsey
AWW! I miss you and I think Ciera is hilarious! She is too smart!
Kind of how we came to own our dog, they are too irresistable as puppies. I love our lab, and my parents have blue healers. What a good mix, although, both breeds like to CHEW! Your kids will have so much fun growing up with her.
Post a Comment