Tuesday, December 23, 2008

our crazy fun-filled weekend








this time of year kills me because we have chris's birthday and my mom's on the 21st and my daighter's birthday the day after. It's always a challenge to get all the celebrating and christmas shopping done before it's too late. We atleast got the christmas shopping done in time. we have been snowed-in for a few days since our driveway is like driving straight up a steep hill. we can usually get down but not up! I took a picture of how much snow we have. over 2 feet! today it was beautiful weather so we all went sledding. I am glad we got to appreciate the fun of having snow because shoveling our driveway was no easy task it's good to know that there is good with the bad.
weekend wrap-up: Chris turned 32! it sounds so old to me (he,he...) we had a night out on saturday night and were able to go out and catch a movie and dinner. We had such a good time and I haven't laughed that hard in a while. chris got his hunting license renewed for his birthday so if anyone reading this wants to go he is always ready.
Ciera's birthday was monday. when she woke up I said, "happy birthday ciera, you're 2!" and all she said was, "okay." so not my most enthusiastic child but she sure liked opening presents. she takes her time and makes sure she gets every last bit of tape and wrapping paper on her gifts. she is more patient than I am. I had no idea what to get her for her birthday but at toys r us she picked out a baby doll that cries when she's hungry. I am trying to get her excited to have a baby in the house again because she doesnt even like anzlie or landon to lay with me.
here are a few things I absolutely love about chris and ciera.
CHRIS: he is a very good dad and plays with the kids until THEY get tired.
CIERA: she is so sweet. she is always happy and gives kisses and hugs constantly. she always strokes my hair and kisses my head.
CHRIS: He is such a hard worker and is always willing to help. he is a great example to me. I love how unselfish he is. He is obsessed with superman because he literally wants to be able to save the world.
CIERA: She has a beautiful singing voice and loves to learn whatever the kids are singing. her laugh is very infectious and I feel very lucky that she is mine!
CHRIS: I love you and I am so glad that we have had seven years together already. You have always treated your family so nice. we couldn't ask for anything more (except maybe for you to lighten up on your obsession with naming our son regardless of what your wife would like.)Other than that we have no complaints. happy birthday!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

happy birthday Chris and Ciera! I hope it all works out so that we can be together! Although, you may miss the snow. We don't get a lot around here...btw, Tiff, I never can see all the pics. they overlap...maybe if you center all of them it might not happen? not trying to be rude, I just want to see you all~! Love you!

Natalie said...

Chris, you were right, Firefox is usually what I'm using. Don't know why it's just your blog that I have this issue with, though. It must be Bill Gates' fault. :)