Thursday, September 27, 2007
ANNIVERSARY DAY
Its not what you think - today I am 6 years -without any speeding tickets or accidents. I am proud of that (maybe if everyone went to jail for a while the world would be a safer place) just kidding- I always ban this day because it was such a terrible one 6 years ago -I'm sure everyone has experiences that were so unpleasant they even remember the date adn events of the day... the best thing about this day is that my adorable nephew layton Alan Morris was born on this day!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAYTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you and look forward to seeing you at christmas. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations! I hate car accidents and tickets! I've only gotten one ticket and even then I started crying and cried like the entire day!
Hey Tiffany, I found your blog, hopefully that's okay! You are definitely going to have to elaborate on what this is about for me one day. Sounds like there is a lot more to the story.
Post a Comment