Wednesday, September 12, 2007

HELP WANTED

I know it sounds dramatic but mom's need sick days too sometimes! lately life at the knox home has been chaotic to say the least. first I started feeling dizzy and fainting daily and had my limbs go numb throughout the day and couldn't figure out why so I tried to ignore it and convince myself it was all in my head until saturday during my soccer game I knew something was definately off. I went to the doctor and they found my iron level (and something else) was totally depleted I was a 7 and normal is 50. I have struggled all summer to get back to normal after 2 miscarriages. Speaking of which - why are miscarriages so popular lately I would like to hear your opinions on that because we have had 7 in our neighborhood this summer . That might just be a when your pregnant it seems like everyone else is and when you have a newborn it seems everyone else does kind of thing.. just wondering if someone knows something I dont!
MEANWHILE... Landon broke out into hives first time ever, and we didnt know why but they said he wasnt contageous and then yesterday Ciera got it and it was followed by a 104 temp- poor little guy. my neighbor came over and her little girl was covered so yet another viral thing going around. all the swimming pools are closed to kids 5 and under in the state of utah because of the beakout of certain illnesses. We are staying away from the public for a while. we are headed to disneyland in 2 weeks!
I know I seem chidish but I hate when my husband goes out of town! I literally had all three of my kids sleep in my room with me and locked my door - How pathetic am I/??
I have to admit it was kind of fun seeing all three of us cuddled in! brings back memories, huh mom?

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Tiffany! Is that seriously the view you have from your house? It's gorgeous. I am so jealous. It just looks so COOL there. I can't wait for winter here. I don't think I've ever wanted it so badly. Sorry to hear about your miscarriages. I feel for you and remember how hard that was for me. Take care of yourself. Have fun at Disneyland too. I will write more later when it's not so late. Feel better soon! Love, Steph

Anonymous said...

That view is beautiful! But who would want to go to any pool when it's 75-85 degrees? You'd be surprised how many people have had miscarriages, but they don't like mentioning it, so there are probably more that you don't even know about. Nature's mystery, really sad though. I didn't know you had 2 miscarriages! You must be super fertile!

Anonymous said...

So did you just miscarry the baby you were pregnant with? Miscarriages are sad, I hope you feel better soon as far as everything goes! A superheated pool sounds so nice! How relaxing! I do need to come visit, do you guys usually drive or fly? I think driving would take all day right? In any case, you are going to Disneyland at the perfect time. Summer vacation is over and it will be a lot cooler and less crowded. I have to take my kids someday soon, they would love it!

Natalie said...

My poor little sister! I can't believe you've had it so rough lately! I wish I was there to help you. You are one tough girl, but everyone needs help sometimes. I love your blogsite. You are fun to listen to and it makes me feel closer to you. Thanks for making me start one too! xoxo Nat

Trina said...

Hey Tiff!! It is Trina.
How the heck are you? It is so good to hear from you. Are you pregnant? And I agree Mom's do need sick days. Hope you are feeling better!! Are you coming down here or over here or up here anytime?

Trina said...

I want to go to disney land!! When are you going?

Special Design Diamond Ring said...

I have no way. Please help me God will help you. http://ashekhw.zoomshare.com/ I, Ashek E. Alahi, age 45; am a service holder of a private organization is suffering for a Testicle Tumor for a long time. A Tumor developed in my Testicle. Now it is increasing and present weight almost 400 grams and size like a Tennis Ball and I feel difficult in my regular work moreover it may develop Cancer. Doctor advises me to operation the Tumor immediately otherwise Tumor will turn to Cancer.
http://ashekhw.zoomshare.com/