Sunday, September 23, 2007

A WHOLE WEEK DEVOTED TO SOCCER

anyone who knows me knows how much i love to the game of soccer. lucky for me I always seem to find a league to play on. here in utah it is year -round. It is amazing how young it makes me feel to be out on the field just like old times and the really fun thing is to see my husband and three kids all bundled under the same blanket watching the game. all our kids look so much alike its funny to see all these identicle heads cheering me on! My husband is so much fun!! He always comes to the games and brngs toys and snacks and chairs. He is so good to me. We had the opportunity to watch the REAL Salt Lake professional team play the other night against LA Galaxy with david beckham and landon donovan and it was a really good game and we were so close to the plaers I was a little star -struck which continued through the week as I watched the womens world cup game after game. At first my kids watched them with me but now they whine when I turn soccer on tv anzlie told me , "mom I dont want to play soccer." then I began to cry and she said she was kidding and left it at that. I thought it was cute! I really wont force any of my kids to do anything I promise!!! later in the week I played volleyball with very experienced players and used muscles I am not used to utilizing followed by three soccergames in less than 24 hours. by saturday night I was hurting! we had friends over to watch the USA vs. England game I told you the entire week was dedicated to soccer! I am taking a break for a while and switching gears to vacation time!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so good that you are so into sports! It's a great way to stay in shape, and your family likes to come watch which is even better! I liked playing volleyball that one time our ward played, AZ is not very good with sports it seems.