1. I still think I am 20 years old!
2. I tend to be more of a follower than a leader
3. I have lived in ohio, Utah and Az
4. I hate when people say no offense but,...or
something followed by but thats just me... I dont get it.
its just a quick warning that you're about to say something
rude and if youre going to be rude dont apologize for it in advance.
5. I care so much about what others think that I want to erase the last
random fact incase it offended anyone.
6. I love listening to kids sing especially when they aren't aware you're listening
7. I am not a very good cook however I am pretty good at baking! I credit my mom
for that- she even made us an awesome recipe book a few years back and the 2/3 of the book is goodies! I think its fun
8. I have three older sisters but dont remember much drama growing up so now that I have girls I wonder if my memory is just being selective
9. My little brother is almost an exact replica of me -same interests and hobbies he's just a little better at the things we have in common. I am so proud of him. Can't wait till your mission call comes Ryan!
10. I have terrible eye-sight and it took my soccer coaches bringing it up for me to realize it.
11. I studied exercise-science in college and later learned foot zonology and am certified in that
12. I love musicals like les mis phantom hairspray, greese and even high school musical. I loved theater growing up. I am so glad they make kid shows interesting for adults now...arent we lucky.
13. I never liked to read growing up and thought that libraries were there only for research projects and book reports but I found that I love reading and have so much respect for authors. I loved harry potter
14. as far as hidden talents I would have dig down pretty deep for those but I am a huge geography buff. I love where in the world is carmen san diego and still play it on the computer from time to time. I know all the capitals and states in alphabetical order. I have a photographic memory and once memorized the hymn book in sacrament meeting so I know what page everything is on! really not the most useful talent but it can be sometimes!
15. I always wanted to be a gymnast or a dancer but it didnt take long to find that either one of those weren't for me. I am about as flexible as a pencil. I remember trying to learn a cheer once and realizing its not as easy as it looks.
16. I am a perfectionist - I am competitive with myself if I write a letter and the handwriting isnt perfect I'll start over. If I hear a commercial as soon as its over I am already thinking of how they could have marketed that differently.
17. I find that when I drive , I rest my right hand over my heart without even realizing it. I think its wierd that I do that so maybe someday it will save my life or something.
18. Some jobs that I've had. A landscaper, a waitress, a soccer coach, a piano teacher, a secretary, a loan processor, and best of all a MOM!
19. I hate seafood with a passion, oh, and black licorice.
20. I love surpirses- my husband is really good in this area- I dont think there has been a month that went by in the last 6 years that I havent recieved flowers or something from him JUST BECAUSE!!! it s amazing to think that someone could love you that much. If you need help in this department go online and get a book called 101 nights of great romance. by laura corn. I t gives great tips and activities to do for each other that are very thoughtful -you'll LOVE it.especially if you ahve a hard time coming up with ideas on your own for birthdays or anniversaries.
I LOVED DOING THIS NATALIE TAG YOUR IT!
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm it! I was reading it thinking, I can't think of this many random facts about me to do this! Great...I'll see what I can come up with. I did learn a lot about you! Btw, all you need is seafood prepared really well and you'll start to like it. I learned that living in Seattle and going to restaurants there. I love Salmon! xo nat
Those were some cool facts! I love your number 4 and number 5. That's so much like me, I don't talk alot sometimes because I'm afraid I'll say something stupid or offensive which I probably do. You've done a lot of stuff though, I wish I could be as active as you are. Does getting on the internet count? I didn't think so. :)
Post a Comment