Sunday, September 23, 2007

STRESSED OUT!
















today was a little overwhelming for me! I had to prepare a lesson for primary, lead the music in sacrament meeting and play a piano solo in sacrament as well. I took a picture because Danny Jo let me borrow her cute dress. It was fun to have something new to wear in case the musical number didnt go well! It was fine though. I played abide with me- I love the arrangement ( even though right now I am so sick of it that I dont even want to see the music again!) It is my moms favorite song which made it that much better to learn. I love you mom! I missed you this weekend. I took a few pics of my family again Anzlie was wearing clothes that were too small for her so I put tights and cowboy boots on her to compensate and she looked like she had a style all her own! landon hates the camera so if he isnt on there much that's why! Ciera is getting so big she turned 9 months old yesterday!!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't see your dress! The pics are overlapped on my computer, is it just me?

Natalie said...

I can't believe in a Utah ward you had to do so much! Seems like there would be enough people without any Sunday callings to help. I wish I could have heard you. Eden and I sang "Jesus Once Was a Little Child" in Sacrament mtg. It went great. She held her part pretty well while I did harmony on the chorus and her sweet little voice coming out of her tiny mouth was so perfect for the song! Her bday's tomorrow! Love you hon! You look so pretty!
xo Nat

Natalie said...

And I can't believe Ciera is that old already and I haven't even met my newest niece! She so cute and amazingly doesn't seem to look like the others! Who does she look like?

Trina said...

Um Tiff-
You don't look stressed in your picture! You look so good!! You are gorgeous man!