Wednesday, September 5, 2007

summer pics




you wouldn't believe how hard it is ti get this picture. It looks so easy but there's always an exhausted mom at the end of picture day!


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Tiffany, your kiddos are so super cute! I have to agree, picture day is exausting, and I have only one kid that has to smile. Hope the Knox clan is doing good. Email me sometime so we can catch up.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

okay i'm so glad you found me. your kids too are sooooo dang cute!!! gosh- we sure are in the same boat aren't we?! how neat. you look beautiful (i saw you at hte bottom of your blog) so cute. yes- we LOVE letter factory movie- we also have the ones- learning to read, and then also the word one. i don't know why- but my kdis just LOVE them and always have. GOOD THING HUH?! keep in touch!

Stephanie said...

Hey, I will send you am email to explain how you can personalize your blog. It's not hard at all!

Anonymous said...

Hey you! Your family is super cute, and you are pregnant again?! You must enjoy being pregnant, I was always so cranky :) Ahhh, lovely Utah. We will have to come and visit you sometime so we can get a feel of what Utah is like. It's so hot here, I check the weather in Utah periodically over the summer just to see how much cooler it is. I'm still in school so it will be awhile before we get to move, but I guess I've got nothing but time.