yes this is another one those my kid is ridiculously cute posts. I mostly am amazed at how much her hair has grown lately. she LOVES shoes and purses. I have most recently come to realize that she isnt a baby anymore and if I leave the room for a secong she will have already climbed onto the counter or anything else as long as its totally dangerous. She loves to sing in the microphone and dance like all babies do where they turn in circles over and over. I think its cute that they all do it!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
16 months!
yes this is another one those my kid is ridiculously cute posts. I mostly am amazed at how much her hair has grown lately. she LOVES shoes and purses. I have most recently come to realize that she isnt a baby anymore and if I leave the room for a secong she will have already climbed onto the counter or anything else as long as its totally dangerous. She loves to sing in the microphone and dance like all babies do where they turn in circles over and over. I think its cute that they all do it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
she's an angel!
Yep she's totally looking like a little girl now! Crazy!
Post a Comment