I have to say that it is long overdue that Tiffany gets to read about why I feel so priviledged that she said "yes" to me when I proposed. I don't think that I am the easiest person to live with, especially with our life changing plans, that seem to occur everytime we adjust our lives to the last one... Frequently, Tiff likes to hear more than "I love you!" (probably because I've worn that one out, with it's partner, "I'm sorry"), and I practice my critical thinking skills to explain what about her I love and why it means so much to me. Here are some things that I've fallen in love with about Tiffany:
*You are a girl!-I know it's obvious, but it's the fashion sense, the wanting to get dressed up and look good, the needing cuddle time and affection that I love about you.
*You know how to laugh-I know that I'm not really that funny, but you frequently laugh at my jokes and sarcasm. Thank you!
*You are so smart!-I love our "no, I'm right!" challenges that we frequently get into. I really do enjoy it when you are right and I'm not (sorry men of the world, I'm taking one for the team)... it helps me prepare better for next time.
*You do not quit-Thank you for working so hard, for being so willing to do so many things that are not so fun and for your determination for success.
*Your humility and appreciation-You are always grateful for what we have and try to give back just as much or more when you get something!
*You are a great teammate-And I don't mean just in sports! Sometimes we have crazy situations to deal with and it seems like we are always together on them. Thank you!
*Your ability to be more beautiful, the longer we are together-I thought you were hot when we first met... but now, well, I think it says something when you tell me that people always stare at you when you are out in public...
Of course, there are endless things that I can list, but then, what would I write about next time?
8 comments:
thanks chris! so thats what you have been doing all day! I think people stare at me in public because I have three kids under 4 and they now all look about the same age and then me with my tiny head, I look pretty young too. I dont think you're hard to live with at all! you are amazing and I love to hear your car pull into the garage followed by all the kids running and saying, "daddy!" it makes me very happy
Well aren't you two the cuttest thing in the world. keep taken care of eachother and pure joy will always follow. Nice to your side Chris.
Ahhhh! What a good husband you have. And Chris is right. People stare at you because you are a HOT piece of A*# (and because you have 3 kids under 4.)
Chris that is so cute and funny that you did a post to Tiffany on her blog! How was the party Tiffany? Sure wish I had been there!
Lisa, what the heck, leaving cuss words on Tiffs blog !!! Anyway, Tiffany, I think your husband needs to talk to mine cause I would love a letter like that right about now. I'm starting to feel we are getting into that oh we are married thing and forgetting about the romance! I'm so sappy, I watched father of the bride last night and cried like the whole way through it!!
What a sweet hubby. It sounds like you two were made for each other.
Very, very sweet.
What a nice Hubby you have. He has a lot of really sweet things to say about you : )
Post a Comment