Friday, April 11, 2008
SUPERMAN
I have to keep this short but I have to admit i could go on and on about my man. Last week he had the week off of work and it was such a good week. There were many times I stopped to observe him in the situations I deal with on a daily basis and I have to tell you I was humbled instantly to see how much he cares for us. He is never home, but I could tell by the way he was treating everyone that he wants to be home more. it was nice to have an extra set of hands at the grocery store and everywhere we went he wanted to go together. One day we were in a hurry to get anzlie to school and Chris stopped off the side of the road, got the kids out of the car and took them to pet the horses behind the fence. I was so impressed that he thought to do this. The kids loved it and it went perfectly with elder ballards talk on doing more with your kids and less with the getting things done. On another occassion, chris took landon to primary childrens hospital for his bloodwork and when they got home he did puzzles with him. I love watching Chris interact with our kids. It somehow completes the picture I have of what life is supposed to be like. the other day I was taking a bath getting ready for church and there was no hot water, so I got out to find my husband boiling water for me. I was again amazed that no task was too big for him. another note worth mentioning, everynight I lay in bed and say, Im so hungry. I said I want frozen yogurt with milk chocolate shaving on top and I do this likek everynight, but a few minutes later, he brought me this! I am so thankful for him, and not because of the things he does for me, it is much more than that. I know that he loves me unconditionally and making me smile is what makes him happy. he is my superman and I think he could actually save the world someday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love that you have a super hero in your life! That is so great! How many women feel this way about their husband? You don't hear it often enough.
I think parents focus too much on the "doing" for their children and not enough BEING with their children. This is all they want and what they will remember and hold most dear. Landon will remember that his daddy played puzzles with him. Always. How sweet. I could just cry!
I really need to listen to Elder Ballard's talk! Everyone is talking about it. Some of my friends have even quite blogging over it.
You guys really are the cutest. You're awesome.
Post a Comment