the other day we heard landon crying. It was a faint cry and when we traced the sound we knew it was coming from the basement. Chris went down and yelled ,"Tiifany! grab the camera!" I was so proud that he caught the blogger bug and thinks to take pictures of our kids misery just to document it. Landon was stuck in his toy and he wasn't happy about posing for a picture!
Friday, April 11, 2008
HELP!
the other day we heard landon crying. It was a faint cry and when we traced the sound we knew it was coming from the basement. Chris went down and yelled ,"Tiifany! grab the camera!" I was so proud that he caught the blogger bug and thinks to take pictures of our kids misery just to document it. Landon was stuck in his toy and he wasn't happy about posing for a picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor Landon. He's stuck and miserable and all his parents can think of is not to help him get out, but to get a camera and laugh at him. Poor little guy. My kids can relate to his misery as I document every miserable moment they may have with my camera as well. :-)
Poor thing, that must have been horrible for him. But I have to say that you probably wouldn't see a Girl doing that ! Why are Boys so adventurous ALL the time ?!
Post a Comment