Wednesday, April 16, 2008

birthday recap












As you can imagine I am very busy right now but I wanted to thank everyone for treating me so good on my birthday. It exceeded any expectations I had by far. A day or two before my birthday we got doorbell ditched at 8:30 at night. except they left something at the door. There was a plate of cookies and a card that said "knox family." I opened it and it said, "wishing you the best" followed by $400 dollars! I was so humbled that someone would do this. It was anonymous and I will forever wonder who do this, but it was definately a very nice act of kindness. friday, as you saw from an earlier post, it snowed a lot. My aunt Linda came over and we took the kids to mcdonalds and anzlie to school, and then off we went to shop our hearts out. I opened up a very generous gidft from my mom, dad, brother and sister mandy,thanks!
I thought my husband, being the romantic he is, would have something planned because he always acts like he doesn't and Im always pleasantly surprised. to make a long story short, some babysitters showed up at my house followed by my next door neighbors. they said they were taking me somewhere on assignment. I had a hunch where we were going but I was very surprised to find almost all of my neighbors standing outside when we pulled up to the cheesecake factory.It was so nice of all my friends to come because the closest cheesecake factory is atleast 45 minutes away! I enoyed the meal and if you need any suggestions for next time the adams peanut butter cup cheescake is amazing!on our way home, he gave me a bottle of my favorite fragrance. I had a wonderful night so thank you to everyone!
saturday we had a babysitter(thanks Kris)and took off to park city for the day. I have a nack for finding good deals and this time was no different. here are some of the things I bought. everything was so inexpensive! most of the shirts were around 4 dollars and I got two pairs of pants for 5 dollars and 14 dollars so I had enough left over for running shoes, sandals and a new purse. I feel very spoiled. what a great weekend!

20 comments:

Tim and Amy said...

wow! first of all, happy birthday! a little late. glad you had such a fun time! cheesecake sounds SO heavenly right now! my sisters & i have been doing a no sweets bet! just my little sister & me left! anyway, hope it ends soon so i can enjoy some goodies!

hope things are going good for you guys!

Dee said...

That's awesome that you had such a great birthday! I'm so bummed that I wasn't able to make it!

Stacy said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday too, and I'm sorry I couldn't be there either.

Mandy Stewart said...

Wow! Gotta love getting a new wardrobe! I'm jelouse! I love you.

Cherstin said...

That lookslike a lot of great stuff. Lucky you!! I bet you look amazing in it. I wish I lived in your neighborhood so I could get $400 dollars! I've never heard of such a thing.

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

What a fun birthday! Cute clothes for a great deal, what could be better?

Ami Bethea said...

Tiffany, I'm so sorry to hear about your endometriosis. It sure sucks doesn't it? If I had to choose between it and cancer though, I'll take this one, the lesser of two evils. How terrible about the Lupron. I looked it up in my drug book and the side effects are the entire page long and does include bone pain, bone density issues and hypercalcemia, which is excess calcium floating around in your body from the bones being broken down. Is this a medication you can just stop taking? It sounds pretty awful. Did your cysts get better after you had kids? I'm sorry to hear that someone else has the same problems as me, it's not fun. Hope you feel better soon.

Ami Bethea said...

Tiffany, I'm so sorry to hear about your endometriosis. It sure sucks doesn't it? If I had to choose between it and cancer though, I'll take this one, the lesser of two evils. How terrible about the Lupron. I looked it up in my drug book and the side effects are the entire page long and does include bone pain, bone density issues and hypercalcemia, which is excess calcium floating around in your body from the bones being broken down. Is this a medication you can just stop taking? It sounds pretty awful. Did your cysts get better after you had kids? I'm sorry to hear that someone else has the same problems as me, it's not fun. Hope you feel better soon.

daveandlisa said...

I'm glad that you had such an awesome birthday. You deserve it. And I see that you got a bunch of stuff from Aeropostale. You know that that is my all time favorite store. Probably 80% of my wardrobe is from there. They always have good clearance sales and unlike most stores their clearance clothes are actually very cute! I'm so proud of you. Also, your package should hopefully be delivered tomorrow. I hope you like the clothes. :)

Emily Holland said...

I'm so glad you had fun! I wish I lived near you so you could take me on your awesome shopping trips! those are my kind of prices! And super cute clothes, too.

:)

Dee said...

Well, Tiffany I am leaving for California tonight so I don't think I will get to see you before you leave. Definitely will keep reading your blog and hope to see you back here soon! Have a GREAT summer! You'll be back in the fall?

Trina said...

Holy Cow! Talk about a shopping trip!! How fun! Happy Birthday girl! Glad you had a good one!!!

Emily Widdison said...

Happy Birthday! What a fun weekend! I really want to know where you found all your cute clothes...what stores in Park city should I hit? We are going there in a couple of weeks!

Anonymous said...

Well what a great birthday I'm totally jealouse! The Louissiana Chicken Pasta at Cheesecake factory is totally delicious by the way!

Kami Milliron said...

It sounds like you had a GREAT Birthday ! I could use $400 and a bunch of clothes ; ) Happy late Birthday !

I noticed you have Ellen and Louis on your Friends list. I have them on mine too, but Ellen recently went private with her Blog. I sent her my email address but her Blog still won't let me in. Would you mind sending her a message and letting her know ? I would love to leave her a comment. Thanks !

Natalie said...

thanks for switching my link, even though it doesn't flow with the others! :)

Anonymous said...

What a great surprise! It is wonderful to know that there are still people out there so willing to give! What a great way to start the day!

Melissa said...

What a great birthday! I am so glad you aren't private anymore. I didn't have your email, so I couldn't ask you to let me in. I missed checking in on you. I will put you back right away!!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

You have GOT to be kidding me. I'm smiling so big right now b/c i'm so happy for you that you got treated so well on your birthday. and $400??? wow. unbelievable. what a sweet husband you have too. so fun. alright- can you believe the amiercan idol results?? I'M DYING!!!

Adele said...

Happy Birthday, sorry it is so late. Crazy times, I bet you know how that is going. Sounds like you had a great birthday. Hope all is well are you still headed to LA? If not let me know and maybe we can stop by next week.