make sure you leave me your email if you are interested in reading whats going on at the knox house. thanks! and if anyone still needs my email, its tfrsnfr@yahoo.com thanks!
well my twin sister and i are now 14 and brooklyn is 20! Alexa my twin sister and I are home schooled my grandpa teaches us! And my family and I still live in Mesa, AZ :)
Hey, how do you know Chris and Denee Ray? Chris is my cousin and I found his blog today and was shocked to see your name on their friend list. Just wondering. Hope you are doing ok over there.
Tiff- I just checked out the blogs today and saw a comment from you. CALL me when ever you need to talk I'm just a phone call away. I hope you are doing okay! I know how hard life is with 3 little tinny kids...i'm right there with you. Know that you are doing an incredible job and that it is paying off even if it doesn't seem like it. I have always looked to you as an example of sticking to what you say, with your kids. they are so well mannered and behaved. Lorin and I often refer to how you have done such a good job. and Want to follow your example. I"m so glad you were able to get away with Chris. it sounds like you needed that desperately. I love you millions call please 559-314-2728 -love Kelli
Hey Tiffany, I saw your blog from Mandy's a little while ago and I don't remember if I ever said hello or not. It's so crazy how we are all grown up now with kids! It's even crazier to see my friend's little sisters and brothers growing up. Your family is very cute, I don't think I've seen you since your first daughter was just a tiny baby and you lived across from my mom. Well it's good to see you. If you are going private, I'd love an invitation. My email is thebetheas@cox.net. I have a private blog so if you want to log on, just email me and I'll send you an invitation! Good to see you, you look great.
Love, Ami Bethea (Cook)
P.S. Holy COW, I can't believe that is a picture of Ryan and that he is going on a mission!!! That blows my mind. I only remember a tiny little boy with glasses that you girls were all protective of. Time flies!
8 comments:
count us in! mrsashleyfuller at hotmail dot com
I;m not sure if you have it so cherstinmorris@cebridge.net i've been having truoble leaving comments on your blog. I hope this one works. Call me!
goodmanbreanna@gmail.com
:-)
hey! my email is bai_bug593@hotmail.com ok :)
Bailey-
well my twin sister and i are now 14 and brooklyn is 20! Alexa my twin sister and I are home schooled my grandpa teaches us! And my family and I still live in Mesa, AZ :)
Bailey-
Hey, how do you know Chris and Denee Ray? Chris is my cousin and I found his blog today and was shocked to see your name on their friend list. Just wondering. Hope you are doing ok over there.
Tiff- I just checked out the blogs today and saw a comment from you. CALL me when ever you need to talk I'm just a phone call away. I hope you are doing okay! I know how hard life is with 3 little tinny kids...i'm right there with you. Know that you are doing an incredible job and that it is paying off even if it doesn't seem like it. I have always looked to you as an example of sticking to what you say, with your kids. they are so well mannered and behaved. Lorin and I often refer to how you have done such a good job. and Want to follow your example.
I"m so glad you were able to get away with Chris. it sounds like you needed that desperately. I love you millions call please 559-314-2728
-love Kelli
Hey Tiffany, I saw your blog from Mandy's a little while ago and I don't remember if I ever said hello or not. It's so crazy how we are all grown up now with kids! It's even crazier to see my friend's little sisters and brothers growing up. Your family is very cute, I don't think I've seen you since your first daughter was just a tiny baby and you lived across from my mom. Well it's good to see you. If you are going private, I'd love an invitation. My email is thebetheas@cox.net. I have a private blog so if you want to log on, just email me and I'll send you an invitation! Good to see you, you look great.
Love, Ami Bethea (Cook)
P.S. Holy COW, I can't believe that is a picture of Ryan and that he is going on a mission!!! That blows my mind. I only remember a tiny little boy with glasses that you girls were all protective of. Time flies!
Post a Comment