Thursday, February 14, 2008

Elder Ryan Sandberg


my family came up to take my little brother, Ryan, to the missionary training center.
i was able to spend some quality time with him. we had a lot of gret talks and I am very persuaded that he is 100% ready for this. I was able to go see him off at the mtc and witnessed how hard it is for a mom to say goodbye for two years. I dont think I realized the emotions of it. besides the hyperventalating, I think you did pretty good, mom. I'll be looking forward to updates on his mission in harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Good luck Ryo!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so cool. He is such a great guy. I am so excited for him.

daveandlisa said...

Good-bye Ryan! You will definitely be missed.

Rachel said...

sandberg!! how are you!? i just barely saw your comment i never log onto this thing...im doing really good i've just been so busy with school at Scottsdale community college. I didnt end up playin soccer in college though but high school was soo fun! i missed you coaching us though! i cant believe your little brother is a missionary already he seemed so little last time i saw him! tell him congrats for me, and i hope i get to see you someday!

Maren said...

oh my heck, little ryan can be going on a mission! last time i saw him her was about 4 feet tall with glasses. he is so grown up now!