Thursday, February 14, 2008
I have been busy lately...
I dont know about all of you, but I enjoy being busy. All this snow and cold weather has been fun to look at but after you get over that it's just something you have to constantly shovel since our driveway is the equivelent to a mountain, and without snow tires my friends I am not going anywhere! driving on icy snow is HARD! Luckily, we have had some amazing play dates and some other activities to keep us going. I am thankful we have managed to bypass all the illnesses that have been going around, too. Chris has been working late nights and I have definately had a glimpse of what life would be like to be a single parent. I am so thankful for him. He is the best daddy and husband. Even as busy as he's been, he didnt forget valentines day. Infact he didnt forget any of us. there was individual valentines for our whole family. I am so lucky he picked me to marry him...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have to say that this time of year in Utah, was always so hard for me. Enjoy as many sunny days as you can.Hopefully that will help with everything going on. And I agree with the driving. I hate drive in the snow and ice.
What a good husband you have. I'm glad you guys have each other. I can totally sympathize with you on the whole feeling of being a married "single" mom. Not fun at all. That's why we need to be by each other during these hard times in our lives. We have got to work hard on that. Hopefully Chris will get into med school where we get into residency. That would be awesome.
I've been so terribly busy too, but I promise to do better at my blog. I love seeing everyones and seeing whats going on in their lives, so I need to keep up too. I love your blog and I love you tiff!!!!
Post a Comment