we gave her a cute a-line bob. for some reason her hair grew in really thick and evenly. she now looks more like a little girl! Anzlie got a stylin' haircut as well. We went short with Landon and we like to spike it in the front. kristin is our hair stylist and she always makes them cute and leaves and I can never duplicate her work so I made sure to get a picture that day!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Ciera's first haircut!
we gave her a cute a-line bob. for some reason her hair grew in really thick and evenly. she now looks more like a little girl! Anzlie got a stylin' haircut as well. We went short with Landon and we like to spike it in the front. kristin is our hair stylist and she always makes them cute and leaves and I can never duplicate her work so I made sure to get a picture that day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
They all look cute! Especially the shot of Landon picking his nose. :) Too funny.
My favorite is the expression on your littlest girls face and of course your son digging for gold :)
Hi you! We are doin good. Love the post about haircuts...too cute. Ciera is getting so big! I can't believe I gonna have a 2 year old in June. Time flies way too fast!
They are the cutest! The picture of Landon digging looks alot like Kelland. I like that they look related. Ciera is beautiful and takes pictures really well. Ilove it!!!!!
Cute, cute hair! Jill didn't get her first haircut until a few months ago! (she is now three). And you are lucky you don't have to go to a salon!
Cute Kids.
I am so jealous that Ciera has enough hair that you can cut it. Allie just turned 2, I still can't get it in a little ponytail.
ADORABLE! I wish I could be so stylish :)
Hey Tiffany- Thanks for the invite. I love checking in on you guys. Cute Hair- I love that cut, it's so easy to work with!
Darling! Get more, I want to see the after shot of Ciera and Landon!
Don't you love a good haircut? Especially when it comes to boys. I hate when it starts growing over their ears.
Your little boy looks just like your brother! Adorable. I miss my little girl when she had that same haircut. It was my favorite.
Thanks for letting me do thier hair! You have darling kids. It's always exciting to see what Anzlie is going to say next! Oh, how was you apt with Nelson?
Post a Comment