this is what it looks like outside. My kids still insist on running around in their underwear, but I insisted that they get dressed... this is what they decided on. I had to laugh. Do we live in the wrong state or what?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
What funny kids. I can't believe how much snow you guys have. I wish you'd send some of that our way. We've had more ice storms than we have snow storms this year. ICE SUCKS!!!!
That is a lot of snow! We mostly get freezing rain, although we do have a couple inches right now for the first time this winter.
well the fact that our stores have already started selling swimsuits really doesn't help the situation.
Holy smokes it is snowy up there! We've been getting a lot of rain in AZ but i totally love it. I love their swimsuits too :)
did you get my email? i changed my blog name to www.smufamily.blogspot.com
oh my heck tiff, that is crazy! how in the heck did he get your email address? FREAK!! change your name.
That is so much snow! Dang, and I was feeling all sorry for myself and stir crazy because we've been sick - how do you even get around with snow like that?! You don't right?! Crazy!
Holy Cow I am glad I do not live there! Cute little kids though. And cute hair bows! Ciera is going to be rockin it.
I just use scrapblog to create 1 page for the background and 1 page for the header... if you want me to create one or ya I can! Let me know!
If you just let me know what colors you want and send me the picture(s) you want to use and maybe some more detail as to what style you want it... that should do it!
mrsashleyfuller{at}hotmail{dot}com
her 4 yr oldp u ss y looks nice n fat mom, i love a fat one it feels so damn good when you rub and finger it
Post a Comment