Thursday, February 19, 2009
30 week check up
so I am almost to 31 weeks and I am glad that it is flying by. this whole pregnancy is a blur. some moments its all I think about but mostly I forget that I am expecting. the reality definately hasnt set in yet that I will soon be a mom of four. I feel like I have gained a lot of weight this time and was relieved when he said that most people gain the same amount of weight as the number of weeks they are and I am 24 pounds vs 31. I feel huge but found out its just his head pushing against my ribs area giving me little breathing room. I hardly sleep anymore. hopefully he'll decide to move down soon so I dont feel so much like an overinflated basketball. the bad news today was that I am measuring small and he moves so strongly that they have to check to see if everything is okay and if I have enough fluid and all that fun stuff via ultrasound. I also failed that glucose test and so I get to spend the day at the dr tomorrow retesting for gestational diabetes. I have never had this and I was shocked when he said I failed! all I could think was how could that be? I never fail anything! just kidding. I dont really know anything about that complication and before I worry about having it I will take another round of tests all day tomorrow. now I just ave to figure out if I have to go to the dr and Im not allowed to leave all day who is going to take over my mommmy duties? I know, I told chris looks like you have to stay home tomorrow. anyway, wish me luck. natalie they said I could schedule my surgery date already so if you want to call me with your schedule we can work out those details! cherstin are you on board?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good LUck tomorrow! Keep us posted. We are excited to come up and so are the kiddos!
Post a Comment