Monday, February 9, 2009

anzlie update...



still battling illness at our house.HELP! Ciera was threatening the same symptoms that anzlie had so I took her in and they said that she had a sinus infection, so we are on antibiotics all around here. the latest addition is pink eye. anzlie has a terrible cough all night lung which keeps us awake wondering how to help her and this morning she woke up with her eyes swollen shut with the fun goop stuff-yes, yes, SO GROSS! but her eyes were just little slits and her nose was congested worse than Ive seen it was very thick and hard to help the poor girl. I asked the dr for help yet again since she has already been on antibiotics a weekand yet she is getting other sever infections instead of getting better! if any of you reading are nurses any feedback is appreciated. I have had enough of our dr office they just told me to put eye drops in her eyes and wait it out. she hasn't been to school in a long time. I need her healthy! on a happy note- this is major too-landon hasn't even gotten a runny nose! we are very lucky so far. His weekly plasma infusions seem to be helping him a lot and my obsession with hand sanitizer. pray that he stays well! hopefully I have a better update for you soon. Anzlie took a picture of me for you nat. Im about 30 weeks. I wish I could ve gotten a better picture for you but I have a 5 year old photographer!

6 comments:

Varney Family said...

I'm so sorry that Anzlie is still sick!!! You look great by the way...even if a 5 year old took your picture :) Can't wait to see you guys!

Natalie said...

So sad! When we lived in Washington we were cursed with pink eye that would just go round and round the kids. You are so trapped at home...it's awful! So sorry hon. You still look so tiny. I thought you'd have a mongo belly by now. I'll have to request another pic closer to the end, I suppose. :) Love you so much!

Autumn said...

I am so sorry that you have so much going on with your kids. Pink eye is the worse! Johnson's baby shampoo will also get rid of pink eye. Just rub it in the inner corner of their eye for a few seconds 3-4 times a day, and rinse out with warm water. It saves a trip to the doctors office!
I hope your kiddos start to get better quick!!

Jen Wagner said...

I just started reading your blog not too long ago, so forgive me for asking, but what is wrong with Landon? I didn't know he was sick...

Stephanie said...

Wow, all that sickness stuff does not sound fun! I guess that's one of the hard things about having more than 1 kid! I am in for it! I saw Mandy the other day. Gosh I haven't seen her in so long! I hope you guys are hangin in there! Cute belly pic, too! :)

Marilyn said...

I am sorry about all the illness' that your family is having to deal with. I hope everything works out okay. I can't believe you have only nine weeks to go! I like seeing your little Baby Widget...I got one for my blog too!