my last post was a delicious recipe which is normally really good, but for some reason my stomach didnt agree with much that night so I couldnt stand seeing that recipe everytime I looked at my blog so I have to do another post!
anzlie has been asking a lot of questions lately and learning very quickly. she keeps pretending she is auditioning for american idol and says the judges said absolutely three yes's and then she practices her miss america, "I JUST WON!" face and thanks the judges and she even has a pretend golden ticket she made herself to get to hollywood. I think we have a budding star on our hands. I love to watch her dance though. she is very talented at dancing for a five year old! thats the latest and greatest on anzer!
landon! he decided that he loves to say the prayers in our house and always remembers to bless that the monsters dont eat our baby and so on...he is very thoughtful and the other night when we had guests over he blessed that the baby would come out of mommy's private soon...I was shocked! when did he get that anatomy lesson! you never know what kids will say. he was also at our neighbors the other day and she called to tel me that landon was revealing things about me. he told her his underwear felt tight and she told him to tell mommy he needs new big boy ones. he said my mommies underwear would fall right off me! then he said, but she does have superman underwear! she laughed and then thought for a second and decided that statement was totally true...there are just no secrets with little ones. Landon just started speech therapy and is working really hard at it. He has grown as tall as anzlie lately and surpassed her in weight so I appear to have a set of twins when I go places with a two year old trailing them and a huge prego belly. I get a lot of looks.
ciera has grown the most lately. her hair is getting so long and pretty and she is into dressing herself. she loves dresses and tights right now. she also dresses in dress ups and for some reason seems to go to sleep with a beenie on her head every night. She sings in the car all the time and when you turn the car off she yells at you because she wasnt done singing! I love her little voice. Every night when I put her to bed she puts her little arm around my neck and snuggles in. I always wanted a snuggler and I got her.
chris has been working hard at his new job and we have a lot of fun together on the weekends. I am a little more miserable lately than i would like and I still have 10 weeks left. I have been reading and learning more music on the piano to accomplish some goals before ou new addition comes. thats all I have to report for now stay tuned for further updates!
7 comments:
Wow! That's a lot of stuff happening! And Ciera has gotten so big and has gorgeous hair!
you kids are too funny! I love Landon's prayers!
What a fun time with your cute kiddos! I'm glad you got speech for Landon - he's a stud and will learn SO fast!! I know that 'twin' feeling - hang in there - if only we had a nickle everytime we got a look or comment...hmmmm that would be a great invention. We are so excited to see you in a month!
WOW THat was a lot!! I'm glad everyone is happy. Except for you. I'm sorry that you are so uncomfortable. This part is always the hardest. Hang in there and hopefully we will all be there in the end. Love you sis!!!
Reading your little update really makes me miss you tons. I really hope that we can live right by each other one of these days when we actually have control over our lives. You are so awesome Tiff and you have 3 1/2 great kids. Thanks for being such an awesome friend. Love you!
Oh wow! I didn't see Ciera all that long ago...I can't believe all the hair she has now! What cuties they all are. Love you so much, hon. The end is sucky, but you'll forget all about it once you have a new baby to play with. xoxo
I Ciera camera-shy? Maybe I am used to Anzlie trying to be a star or Landon trying to be like Anzlie, but I feel like Ciera is always shy-ly in the background. She looks a lot like Anzlie though!
Oh, and this may have been on your other post, but you should totally have an American Idol themed birthday party for Anzlie this year. Does she have a karaoke machine? We always had so much fun with yours!
Post a Comment