Just in case you wanted to know...Chris seems to continually prove that he could do both of our jobs and still maintain his sanity. I have gotten comments from friends lately like, I saw your husband at the grocery store-I could never get my husband to do the shopping..he even came home with a few pairs of panty hoes for me because he noticed they were on sale and he was tired of watching me freeze every sunday..not to mention that I can usually find my favorite treats in the bags when he gets home. I literally wish he could do the grocery shopping all the time. Lately, he has done a lot of the cooking around here. I dont ask him to, Im happy to do it, but he has a bit more energy I guess. He bakes bread every week, makes the best fajitas and saturday he decided to cook a roast with carrots and potatoes. It was really good. I still reserve bragging rights to the baking. He can't be better than me at everything or I would die! I love that we still have fun together and make each other laugh and can find multiple things to do together from our television preferences to games and sports. Now if we could only agree on a name to name our child and if you could magically agree with all of my fabulous decorating ideas without rolling your eyes everytime I get an idea that would be GREAT! but until then, thanks for putting up with all my nagging and obsession with wanting everything clean always! I need to chill out a little more often I guess. I do feel really lucky to have you and come to think of it, it has been 7 years this week since you proposed! Happy valentines week everyone!
Monday, February 9, 2009
SUPERMAN
Just in case you wanted to know...Chris seems to continually prove that he could do both of our jobs and still maintain his sanity. I have gotten comments from friends lately like, I saw your husband at the grocery store-I could never get my husband to do the shopping..he even came home with a few pairs of panty hoes for me because he noticed they were on sale and he was tired of watching me freeze every sunday..not to mention that I can usually find my favorite treats in the bags when he gets home. I literally wish he could do the grocery shopping all the time. Lately, he has done a lot of the cooking around here. I dont ask him to, Im happy to do it, but he has a bit more energy I guess. He bakes bread every week, makes the best fajitas and saturday he decided to cook a roast with carrots and potatoes. It was really good. I still reserve bragging rights to the baking. He can't be better than me at everything or I would die! I love that we still have fun together and make each other laugh and can find multiple things to do together from our television preferences to games and sports. Now if we could only agree on a name to name our child and if you could magically agree with all of my fabulous decorating ideas without rolling your eyes everytime I get an idea that would be GREAT! but until then, thanks for putting up with all my nagging and obsession with wanting everything clean always! I need to chill out a little more often I guess. I do feel really lucky to have you and come to think of it, it has been 7 years this week since you proposed! Happy valentines week everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment