anyone with a four year old HELP!!! Here's how the day went...
this morning I woke up, watched the news and ate 2 bowls of cereal. My kids woke up, I fed them and went to take a bath. It's never long before they realized I left the room and come to join me. They all wanted to get in so I proceeded to get out and as I stood up I felt like I was going to faint so I held onto the shower and thats the last thing I remember. I dont know how but I fell backwards and woke up only when my head hit the back of the tub and I bruised my leg all the way up and I dont know how. I fell on my three year old and literally didnt know where I was! My daughter said, "mom you cannot fall on my brother!" WHAT THE HECK??? has anyone had similar experiences? anyway, moving on- the kids were good for a while and then I decided to get them busy coloring so I could look for some sheet music in the piano room.Anzlie cannot be trusted unsupervised so I decided I would check on her in 5 minutes. When I did that, I did NOT find her coloring I found her in my closet and in 5 minutes she manages to cut landons sleeves off his brand new pajamas all the hair off a hair piece I have, a sock and a really cute skirt I have! I was glad that they didnt cut their own hair because for those of you that saw her last year she knows now that we dont EVER do that, but I cant believe it only took her 5 minutes to do this and she always drags her brother into it. They went to time out and got toys taken away. She said she would be good the rest of the day which in her world must be 5 minutes. She was into mischief all day the only other time she was out of my sight, and in the amount of time it took me to put laundry away in my bedroom, she was on top of the stove in the medicine cabinet loading up on cough drops and asking the baby if she wanted one! Thats it!!!!! I can't ever leave the room! I cant wait until all day school and afterschool activities to keep her little mind busy. On a lighter note, she can make the baby giggle like no one else can it's adorable! but at the same time I m nervous for Ciera to observe her sister's wonderful example! if anyone has any activities that are fun for kids (that doesnt involve going outside) send your thoughts my way. thats all for tonight I think I will go watch american idol and one tree hill tonight and rest my mind for the night...
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Whats up? I totally dont care that I wasnt linked, I was just giving you a hard time ,we are too good of friends for me to think you totally dropped me. So whats going on in the health field for you? Your kids do seem to keep you entertained. I really want another one, I look at everyones blogs and I only have one, everyone else has like two or three, what the heck??? I didnt think I started that much later. Anytime you want girl time, let me know, you could call me or something. I totally need it some times in this hickville I live in. I feel like such an uncute mom compared to everyone else, cause I cant shop!!!!!!!! Oh well, we will get back to mesa some day.
Anzlie is to you what Rainan is to me...they were sent to this earth to teach us patience! I'm gonna start recording Rainan when she talks to me so she can hear how she treats her mother. It's the saddest thing you've ever heard. Be strong, baby. (oh, and go to the doctor!)
If you don't go to the doctor then i'm coming over there and taking you myself! And if the doctor acts like it's normal i'm coming to give him a piece of my mind, and then sending you to a different doctor!!!!! I'm very worried about you! Don't you love it how children don't get when you need help or when your sick? like when Anzlie was yelling at you for falling down. I've gotten that before and i just think "man give me a break" ut they don't get it. I can tell she's a handfull. I'm not sure what to do about that. I'll ask around for ideas. I love you!!
She amazes me. I am sorry. At least she is cute! I think it will be easier when she is older and involved in activities. There has to be a gymnastics team, dance, or even karati class or something that takes 4yr olds.(that is indoors) I think as soon as she is focused on something else she won't focus on tring to get away with notty things. Make her memorize the family proclamation. That will keep her busy! She is smart enough.
My 4 year old isn't that busy, thank goodness! Good luck with your busy bees! Did you move to Provo/orem? We will have to get together soon. I just got back from a trip so give me a few days but then we should take the kids to the bean museum or just get them together to play.
and no more passing out for you! No good!
Hey Tiffany!
Well, wow, anytime you want me to babysit for a few hours let me know! Sounds like you need a break...you're fainting for crying out loud!
My advice is, put those scissors away girl! I mean, high up in a cupboard in a kid proof container.
Oh, and that is SUCH a cute picture of your family!!!
I don't have anything specific, but I would say look it up online. Just type in "activities (or games or crafts) for 4 yr olds" or something. I do that on occasion and get different ideas, I think it helps, hope it helps you!
well if it makes you feel any better my kids always behave worse during the winter time. I think they get bored of being cooped up. You really have to find her currency. For every kid it's different. For Kennedy it's treats. She gets two treats a day one in the afternoon and one at night time. However, if she misbehaves she loses them. If she starts acting up, all I have to say is, "Do you want to lose your day treat? If I get to 3, it's gone, 1...2..." and she usually does whatever it is I want her to do. And if she doesn't then day treat is gone, but she still has a chance to be good for the rest of the day for night treat.
I went through a dizzy and fainting phase once. It was not too long after I became a vegetarian. I went to the doctor and found out I was anemic. So you might want to get your iron level checked and start eating more foods with iron. I occasionally will still get dizzy and if I just start eating more iron it goes away.
First of all GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!! I'm worried about you. I hope you're ok though from your fall. Anzlie amazes me at how much she can get done in such little time. Send her over here and I'll put her to work. At the rate she works she could have my whole house clean in 15 minutes. Seriously though, hang in there. It can't last forever. And just remember that it will all come back to her one day when she has kids and you can sit back and laugh when she tells you the stories of how her kids just can't be left alone. You truly are an awesome mom Tiffany. I have always admired you and your patience. I miss you!!!!! I know there's not much I can do from way over her, but please if there is anything at all that I can do for you let me know.
Good gracious you have some serious patience! It is at times like that you have to stop, breath, and eat a lot of chocolate because it releases endorphins :)
Wow! What a day! I admire you moms with 3 kids or more. I'm glad they usually come one at a time. I am just gearing up for two let alone three...
I'm really glad that you like the belt. It's the least I can do for you from all the way over here.
I'm so sorry that I can't be there to help you. I really think it is your iron level. I hope that you can have a good weekend to relax and hopefully feel better. I will see you in a week. I love you honey
Post a Comment