Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Landon is a sunbeam!





Landon walked in the door from church on sunday and I told him he looked handsome and asked if I could take a picture and much to my surprise he said yes and posed on his own! I was so excited because he is so camera shy! I had to post it. He seems so young to be a sunbeam nad when I look in there and see him doing snow-angels on the floor I wonder if he should be in there since his birthday is at the end of the year and he just turned three 3 months ago! He didnt have a hard time transitioning.As long as he can see Anzlie he is fine! Anzlie is CTR 5 now! She got the CTR ring and everything. Apparently the meaning of choose the right hasnt sunk in all the way (see previous posts) but we're working on it. Anzlie wants to be a famous singer when she grows up and wanted a barbie guitar so she is earning it. 7 days of being good is all she needs but she wakes up everyday and says mom1 I was good when I was sleeping last night, can I have it now? and I said no you need to be good when you're awake! her current favorite activity is karaoke- I have no idea where she gets that! I'm starting to see the resemblence my mom talks about between her and I! My kids have been getting along so well lately. I was overwhelmed with the thought that as hard as it is at times, I am so glad that I gave them siblings. they are truly best friends. It's so fun to watch the moments where they take care of each other and giggle together. Its so rewarding! I dont know what I would do without them. I love them so much.

3 comments:

daveandlisa said...

I can't believe that your kids are that old. It's crazy how fast it goes. Kadyn will be a Sunbeam next year which just doesn't seem right. She's too little :(

Cherstin said...

kelland is a sunbeam this year and he doesn't like it. he doesn't like going to church any more and when it's time for primary i have to drag him in there. this sitting still thing is not for him.

Anonymous said...

i would be more than willing to get on my knees in front of him, rub his crotch to get him hard, unbutton his jeans, pull down the zipper, reach in his undies and pull his hardcock out and suck it, i love sucking my 3 yr old great nephew