alright, every kid does it. Anzlie's curiousity is taking over for everything. She is starting to pay attention to more things and ask questions. In church yesterday, she asked me what a soul is. that was a fun question to answer on the spot. after that she looked over and saw this huge storage closet ( because we were sitting in the overflow section where the basketball court is) and got this excited look on her face like she just figured something out and she was so excited that she was talking really loud and asking, "mommy,mommy! Is that where Jesus keeps his clothes?" and I laughed and said no, that is where the church keeps the brooom. Chris walks in with the baby and she says, daddy! Jesus keeps a broom in his closet!
I really feel like she has gooten older before my eyes lately. I have seen a lot of growing up and in only a few short months I will have a kindergartner! Cant imagine the questions I'll get then! I better start studying!
4 comments:
lol we are rollin'!
That is so hilarious. Gotta love the things kids come up with...
She is so cute!!!!!!! I love that kid.
Well what else would Jesus need in His closet? That's so funny, we do tell kids that church is Jesus' house. I wonder if they ever wonder why he's never home!
Post a Comment