Hey Tiffany! I was so glad I got to see you! I wish we were able to spend more time together! After I left I realized I didn't even get to give you a hug so I went back and you were gone! Hope you are having fun!
Hey, It was good to see you guys. I am glad I got to spend more time with you this time. I finally started my bog so check it out cassknox.blogspot.com Talk to ya later
Hey Tiff That family picture is SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL. You should feel good about that one. Who took it??? Ciera has perfect posture in it! She is so cute. Anyway, I love how formal it is!
Hey Tiffany! So awhile ago (not sure how long...) I used to work with this girl named Tiffany in Apache Junction, who just got married to my friend Chris. I was thinking about you guys and wondering how you were doing... Glad I found you on here. It would be fun to hear from you... you can e-mail me at allisonavans@msn.com or you can visit my blog: allisonavansaz@blogspot.com. I hope to hear from you soon. :)
That stinks that I missed you at church! I think either Sam or I or one of our kids was sick the entire month of January! Tai had gotten an ear infection Saturday so Sam stayed home with him while I went to primary to do sharing time, but then I had to leave the third hour because he had to teach young mens. We skipped sacrament meeting, bad I know ;) I totally want to move to Utah! It seems like forever until I'll be done with school, blech!
oh my heck tiff, i LOVE that picture. it is so cute and i love the hair too. did mandy do everyones hair? how is she? i have commented on her blog a couple times but never heard back from her. cute pictures from the party. i love birthdays!
Yeah I acutally grew up in Mesa, then moved to Chandler like 6th grade ish!! Yeah I use to work at a dental office with a bunch of Mountain View girls and my ex husband was a Toro so all of his friends wives became some of my close friends. But, I actually met Jacque Mabry at McGraths fish house like a zillion years ago and we became super close friends along with 2 other girls then, all of us got married, 3 of us moved away and Jac stayed here. Now 2 of us moved back and she moved to Utah!! It always happens. But yeah thats my story.
9 comments:
Hey Tiffany! I was so glad I got to see you! I wish we were able to spend more time together! After I left I realized I didn't even get to give you a hug so I went back and you were gone! Hope you are having fun!
Hey, It was good to see you guys. I am glad I got to spend more time with you this time. I finally started my bog so check it out cassknox.blogspot.com Talk to ya later
Hey Tiff
That family picture is SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL.
You should feel good about that one. Who took it??? Ciera has perfect posture in it! She is so cute. Anyway, I love how formal it is!
Hey Tiffany! So awhile ago (not sure how long...) I used to work with this girl named Tiffany in Apache Junction, who just got married to my friend Chris. I was thinking about you guys and wondering how you were doing... Glad I found you on here. It would be fun to hear from you... you can e-mail me at allisonavans@msn.com or you can visit my blog: allisonavansaz@blogspot.com. I hope to hear from you soon. :)
That stinks that I missed you at church! I think either Sam or I or one of our kids was sick the entire month of January! Tai had gotten an ear infection Saturday so Sam stayed home with him while I went to primary to do sharing time, but then I had to leave the third hour because he had to teach young mens. We skipped sacrament meeting, bad I know ;) I totally want to move to Utah! It seems like forever until I'll be done with school, blech!
oh my heck tiff, i LOVE that picture. it is so cute and i love the hair too. did mandy do everyones hair? how is she? i have commented on her blog a couple times but never heard back from her. cute pictures from the party. i love birthdays!
Thanks for the info it does help!! We just moved from utah as well where abouts?
Adorable family photo, the outfits coordinate perfectly - all you effort was worth it!
Yeah I acutally grew up in Mesa, then moved to Chandler like 6th grade ish!! Yeah I use to work at a dental office with a bunch of Mountain View girls and my ex husband was a Toro so all of his friends wives became some of my close friends. But, I actually met Jacque Mabry at McGraths fish house like a zillion years ago and we became super close friends along with 2 other girls then, all of us got married, 3 of us moved away and Jac stayed here. Now 2 of us moved back and she moved to Utah!! It always happens. But yeah thats my story.
Post a Comment