
I have this amazing friend, Kelli. She is such a great person. She is always helping someone. She is very service-oriented and is constantly thinking of others before herself. I have always been touched by her testimony and acts of kindness. We met in high school when my family moved to park city, Utah. She made me feel so welcome. I wanted her to know that she is a great example, a wonderful friend, and an amazing mother of three! I can't wait to see you again, Kelli!
LOVE YOU!
5 comments:
You are lucky to have such a great friend.
By the way, you can take cake classes at craft stores like Michaels. Find a cake shop in your area because some of them also offer classes.
Wow, it's sooooo good to see you!! How time flies huh? What a cute family you have. My pregnant wife, with our 2 year old son are living well in our new home in Gilbert.
Your family moved to Park City? I thought that you have lived in AZ all this time. Where else have you lived?
Wow - Tiff I just checked your blog since before Christmas and was scowling down and way touched by this special tribute. I love you too and am so grateful you are in my life. IT goes both ways!!!! you are incredible.
love ya Kelli
Post a Comment