he is so wonderful!
I truly dont deserve him! I have to admit I am having a hard day so far and he just called and asked if I could get something for him in our closet. I went and he told me to look in his glasses case for a paper he needed. This is what I found!
everyone knows that I absolutely LOVE Jon Schmidt! I know most of his songs and love to watch him perform! he is truly inspiring! When I saw the tickets I actually cried because I was that excited. Chris even pre-arranged babysitting for it! I LOVE my husband. He is always full of surprises. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! I LOVE YOU BABE!
10 comments:
grrr...we're all so jealous
You are such a lucky girl. You totally deserve it though. You work really hard.
I would drop dead from amazement if my husband pre-arranged babysitting for a special eveninG! gOOD FOR YOU.
Oh you are way too sweet! You have an adorable family...someday I'll be at that point :-)
I can't believe Ryan is leaving! Its even more weird that all of my friends are coming home...time to grow up now I guess
that is so awesome. You are so lucky!
WOW! You have it good. It's nice to have suprises. Have a good time. Good job Chris. Thanks for taking such good care of my little sis.
Don't you love great husbands!! My hubby came home Friday with roses and was ready to take me out )and Julie had a babysitter too!!!) He recieved a "thank you" that night for that one!!
P.S.- you have got to put me back on your list of links. Thats how people have found me!
Whats Nick and Julies blog, I would love to say hi to that girl!!! Do you know what she is having yet?
Awww, that's because you are a super good wife!
Post a Comment