I know to some it may not seem post-worthy to document every move my baby makes, but she is my first child that I have raised away from friends and family so I am trying to keep you informed as if we had never moved! Ciera is now 13 months, STILL not walking or caring to try it, but she definately is a fuuny girl. She sometimes concentrates really hard on something and for some reason this requires her to raise her eyebrows and twist her upper body from side to side as if she were just waiting for a whistle to blow. its really funny you can tell she doesnt realize it! the funniest thing is that she has a rather large obsession with chairs. she found this princess couch and she spends 75% of her day on it and if she 's not on that she's in her "thinking chair" that anzlie got for her first birthday. Ciera definately likes it more than anzlie did. Anzlie never stood in one place for longer than a few seconds and ciera's personality is a bit more mellow and I am seeing that keeping the toys anzlie never played with really paid off. The other little obsession Ciera has is talking on any phone it doesnt even have to resemble a phone she pretends everything is a phone and if she cant find anything than she uses the palm of her hand. she says hi, followed by a bunch of jibberish, and then bye, over and over.Her most recent accomplishment that I was I had taught her sooner since she looked at me like, "thats it?" was learning how to go down the stairs to the basement where the toys are. She just turns around and flies down in no time. She caught on so fast and life is so much better now that she can do it herself! She is the one that giggles really loud for no apparent reason and if anyone sits on the floor or lays down she crawls over and gives you a big smacker! She has always been a good sleeper and LOVES baths. There! that about sums her up at the moment. I'll keep you posted on the whole walking situation!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Ciera's Personality
I know to some it may not seem post-worthy to document every move my baby makes, but she is my first child that I have raised away from friends and family so I am trying to keep you informed as if we had never moved! Ciera is now 13 months, STILL not walking or caring to try it, but she definately is a fuuny girl. She sometimes concentrates really hard on something and for some reason this requires her to raise her eyebrows and twist her upper body from side to side as if she were just waiting for a whistle to blow. its really funny you can tell she doesnt realize it! the funniest thing is that she has a rather large obsession with chairs. she found this princess couch and she spends 75% of her day on it and if she 's not on that she's in her "thinking chair" that anzlie got for her first birthday. Ciera definately likes it more than anzlie did. Anzlie never stood in one place for longer than a few seconds and ciera's personality is a bit more mellow and I am seeing that keeping the toys anzlie never played with really paid off. The other little obsession Ciera has is talking on any phone it doesnt even have to resemble a phone she pretends everything is a phone and if she cant find anything than she uses the palm of her hand. she says hi, followed by a bunch of jibberish, and then bye, over and over.Her most recent accomplishment that I was I had taught her sooner since she looked at me like, "thats it?" was learning how to go down the stairs to the basement where the toys are. She just turns around and flies down in no time. She caught on so fast and life is so much better now that she can do it herself! She is the one that giggles really loud for no apparent reason and if anyone sits on the floor or lays down she crawls over and gives you a big smacker! She has always been a good sleeper and LOVES baths. There! that about sums her up at the moment. I'll keep you posted on the whole walking situation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so sad that I can't be around to watch her grow up. I really wish we lived closer together. One day... Anyway, don't worry about the walking thing. Neither one of my kids walked til they were 14 months.
She's adorable Tiff and you are such an awesome mom.
That is a great summary! She really can only be described as sweet. Such a cutie. Love that kid!
I love that sweet thing too!! I'm so glad that i got to meet her and get to now her this last Christmas. It would be so fun to be able to watch her grow up. thanks for the update.
Post a Comment